An 18 week programme to transform the former Debenhams store into a brand new flagship M&S store, replacing the smaller existing store in the shopping centre.
Drone footage of the opening day can be seen here:
- split over 2 floors, with a new mall and external carpark access
- gross floor area of 130,000sqft with nett sales space of 97,000sqft including on the ground floor a goods reception / service yard space
- New 20,000sqft Foodhall to latest design standards, C&H to
- Concept design standards
- 2no new escalators, 2no new Passenger Lifts and 2no New Goods
- Lift, 2no new scissor lifts in the service yard
- new mechanical plant on roof, along with new refrigeration kit ( 3no crane lifts)
- foods: new CLX tills, new bakery, pizza oven and hospitality prep area
- new shared customer / staff toilets
- BOH new offices and staff facilities new 4,100sqft café with 158 covers
- New Renewal Café – ample/prototypes developed by our in house joinery company
Time lapse footage of the escalators being installed can be seen here.