Within this project we were entrusted to manage the internal fit out of Primark’s 191st UK Branch. The store is spread over 2 trading floors with a total retail area of 36,400sqf and a combined size of 48,489sqf.
Audas managed the following works:
- Installation of 2 escalators, 2 customer lifts and 2 goods lifts.
- Fitting of flooring throughout the store.
- Cash tills and Shopfit installations.
- CCTV, electrics, intruder alarms.
- External illuminated signage and internal signage including light boxes.
- Lighting throughout the scheme.
- Plant and 3 AHUs working with displacement columns to dissipate the heat across the store.
- New concept BOH office area, staff toilets and canteen.
- Loading bay and racking.
- Internal and external doors
- Glass balustrade to each end of the escalators.
- Glass feature wall 1st floor to the front of the store and the side of the atrium.
- Feature wall to the escalator atrium.
- New glass lobby including auto and manual doors.
“It is a great environment to be in. People will come in and say ‘wow’. It is a contemporary store design, you can come and have a great experience which is really important to us.”
Neil Ford, Director of Sales at Primark